We welcome commercial, non-profit, and government exhibitors and advertisers to join us for the 2019 American Ornithology Meeting in Anchorage, Alaska, the week of 24 to 28 June. The international conference will convene more than 700 attendees from academic, government, nonprofit, and industry sectors. Exhibitors play an important role in our meetings and attendees will come seeking information about your organization and its products!
The exhibition will be located in the William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center in downtown Anchorage (where the conference will be held). The exhibition hall will be open Wednesday through Friday afternoon and will host all of the large networking events, coffee breaks, and poster sessions. All exhibits will be tabletop displays based on first come/first served selection after placement of sponsors.
Exhibitor Registration Rates
Exhibitor registration includes one six-foot draped table and exhibitor badges for two individuals with access to the conference. Exhibitor badges include:
- Attendance at plenary, concurrent, and poster sessions
- Program book with session listings and schedule
- Evening keynote speaker on Tuesday, June 25
- All refreshment breaks
- Evening networking events including Student and Early Professional socials (take place in the exhibition hall)
- Opening reception and closing event
Note: Exhibitor badges DO NOT include access to educational/training workshops or other paid events/activities (e.g. All Out Ostrich Fun Run). Exhibitors may separately elect to purchase merchandise, tickets for themselves and guests to paid events, and pre- and post-conference tours. The Conference Coordinator will follow up with you to provide instructions on how to do this.
Early Bird Rate (opens 15 October 2018, closes 31 January 2019)
- $1,370 for commercial businesses (includes one table at $800 and $570 registration).
- $895 for non-proﬁt and government organizations (includes one table at $325 and $570 registration).
Regular Rate (1 February through 28 May 2019)
- $1,770 for commercial businesses (includes one table at $1,100 and $670 registration).
- $1,145 for non-proﬁt and government organizations (includes one table at $475 and $670 registration).
Late Registration (29 May to 11 June 2019)
- $2,070 for commercial businesses (includes one table at $1,300 and $770 registration).
- $1,445 for non-proﬁt and government organizations (includes one table at $675 and $770 registration)
Details on Exhibitor Terms and Conditions, including cancellation policy, is at this link.
For information on lodging arrangements, visit the Accommodations page
Shared Booth Space Option
If you are interested in the option of displaying items but do not need an entire display table, you may display items at a shared booth without a representative from your organization present to attend the booth. The fee for shared booth space is $300 for commercial and $90 for non-proﬁt organizations and government agencies. You may register for shared booth space using the same online portal as exhibitors for full tables (see instructions below).
Registering as an Exhibitor
Exhibitors should register using the online Member Portal.
Already have an existing Member Portal account?
If you already have have a Member Portal username and password (e.g., you are a current or previous member of AOS or one of the other OSNA societies or you were registered as an exhibitor for the AOS 2018 meeting), you can navigate directly to the exhibitor registration page using the link above (you will be redirected to the registration page after logging in).
*Please note, depending on your browser settings, you may be asked to log in again. Upon logging in, you should be taken directly to the exhibitor registration page.
Don’t have a Member Portal account or you are not sure?
If you do not already have a username and password, you will first need to set up your free account from the Member Portal login page. Click the “Create a User Account” on the left side of the login page.
If you are not sure if you have an existing account, click the “Forgot your password? Click here” link on the left side of the page and then enter your email address on the following page. If you have an existing account with that email address, the system will send you a link to reset your password.
Once you have your account established, you can navigate to the exhibitor registration page by selecting the AOS 2019 – Sponsors & Exhibitors Registration form in the Events section on the right of the screen.
Advertising space may be purchased on the website (pre-conference promotion), in the AOS 2019 Conference Program Book, or both. Individuals or organizations may purchase a 1/4, 1/2 or full-page ad in the program book. Placing an ad on the website is $500. The inside-back cover may also be purchased as a full-page ad. Prices for conference program ads are as follows:
|¼ page ad||$250|
|½ page ad||$500|
|Full page ad||$800|
|Inside back cover||$1,100|
|Add on Website||$500|
Please submit your camera-ready artwork to Katie Kulp (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Ads for the website will be posted upon receipt of payment and within 3 working days after artwork is submitted.
- Submit artwork for the program book no later than 15 May 2019. Artwork for the program book must conform to the specific dimensions of your ad size purchase, provided at 300 dpi or higher with proper crop marks if it requires cropping; full bleeds allowed.
Eps, pdf, tiff, or jpg ﬁles will be accepted.
In conformance with the AOS Green Policy, please note that conference attendees may opt out of a printed program and use a PDF version. All advertising packages include additional exposure on rotating pre-session slides.
If you have any questions about advertising in the program book, please send inquiries with the subject line “AOS 2019 Advertising” to email@example.com.
Shipping information will be made available closer to the date of the event.